Saturday, June 5, 2010

For you bro!

Well here it is the moment you have all (okay maybe just you Tod) been waiting for.....stand back I am so surprised to say... I have started a blog! This is the first post.

This is dedicated to my brother, he is my inspiration to show off places I have been. After a big push of "Just Do It!" I am jumping into the blog world. As he is the master...I am just learning so readers beware.

Background: My favorite thing to do is travel. Since my brother lives so far away, we enjoy no live for the chance to mess via text, his blog or by phone with each other. It started last summer when I was laided off of work...not a great thing but it did give me the opportunity to travel a little and during those times it all began. My favorite thing to do is snap a photo from say the upper deck while watching the Cardinals play in St Louis. Send pics....get text back "Where R you?"....send another text of the Arch in St Louis (the gateway to the west) with a message as simple as "Guess". Let the games begin.

My love for photography has been something shared with my brother. As he has posted many great pics, he will get a chance to enjoy some of mine. We both have been blessed with opportunities, some have been share together, but many have not. So to you my bro...."Where am I"



2 comments:

  1. Way to go sis!! Very proud of you and very much looking forward to watching all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete